300 2T 70 900:-
250 2T 70 900:-
The Enduro bike for all your needs
Following the great success of the first model, the new Xtrainer 300 is now on the market. Its many new features include a fully updated engine. Engine updates that were introduced in the RR my 2018 2-stroke range have been shared with the Xtrainer to further improve its performance and reduce its weight.
These important technical innovations put the new Xtrainer in a particular niche of the Enduro market, making it the perfect choice for those looking for a 2-stroke bike with slightly softer power delivery while still offering excellent ride-ability and ease of use. In fact, this is a bike for Enduro newcomers and those who want an off-roader that is a less demanding ride, not too heavy and still provides comfort and performance at a reasonable cost. The Xtrainer is also a great option for the Extreme Enduro discipline.
Its strengths can be summed up as follows:
- Power delivery: soft and linear, making it extremely easy to ride, yet enough to inspire.
- Beta Progressive Power Valve: allowing excellent engine performance throughout the rev range thanks to easy external adjustment via a 5mm hex wrench.
- Seat height: reduced to 910 mm (35.8”) – compared to the 930 mm (36.6”) of the RR range to ensure an even more comfortable ride.
- Low weight: at only 98 kg (216 lbs.) which provides an agile and non-intimidating ride, even for newcomers.
- Automatic oil injection: eliminates the need for a fuel-oil premix.
- Soft tires: to ensure better grip and higher performance on slippery terrain.
All this lets you enjoy excellent performance on an extremely user-friendly bike, instilling confidence and allowing easy control whatever the conditions.
The stable, light perimeter frame, coupled with a 43 mm progressive fork and a dedicated single shock, houses a cutting-edge, tamed-down Beta 300 cc 2-stroke engine.
The Tuscan manufacturer’s engineers have introduced new upgrades for the Xtrainer including:
- New clutch: a total overhaul has produced a lighter, more compact 6-spring clutch that improves its engagement, precision and stability as operating temperatures change. A new design to the clutch cover is more streamlined and stylish
- New gear shift system: improves the precision of the transmission and eliminates any uncertain mis-shifts
- New cylinder: new two-piece design for closer machining of the power valve increases performance in terms of power and torque throughout the rev range while keeping the power delivery perfectly linear.
- Domed piston and new cylinder head profile: together with the new cylinder, these increase engine performance and improve running at low revs.
- Crankshaft: rotating mass values were revised to match the new features of the engine and the crank pin was reinforced to improve reliability.
- New connecting rod: reinforced lower bearing area to reduce friction and heat while improving reliability.
- New BPV centrifuge: with larger spheres to better adapt to the new primary drive ratio, ensuring better power delivery.
- New combustion chamber: a slight increase in compression ratio has boosted performance.
The chassis design has also been restyled with the introduction of new colors in stunning red along with matching graphics.
|Frame||perimetric frame in molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Max length||2157 mm|
|Max width||802 mm|
|Max height||1245 mm|
|Seat height||910 mm|
|Ground clearance||320 mm|
|Footrest height||390 mm|
|Dry weight||99 kg (front 48 kg; rear 51 kg)|
|Fuel tank capacity||8,5 l.|
|Oil tank capacity||650cc|
|Cooling system capacity||1,3 l.|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 43 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Shock absorber stroke||110 mm|
|Front wheel travel||270 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||270 mm|
|Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 – 36 holes|
|Rear rim||18 x 1,85 – 36 holes|
|Front tyre||80/100 – 21|
|Rear tyre||140/80 -18|
|Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Bore||66,4 mm / 72mm|
|Displacement||249 cc / 293,1cc|
|Exhaust Valve||BPV Systsem|
|Ignition||AC Kokusan – digital CDI with oil pump controller|
|Spark plug||NGK GR7CI8|
|Induction system||induction reed|
|Lubrication||Mixing with electronic pump|
|Carburettor||Keihin PWK 36|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Primary drive||straight toothing Z. 28/70|
|Engine oil||SAE 10W/40|