RR 2T 250/300 MY 2019
250cc 86 900:-
300cc 89 900:-
The new Beta RR my 2019 arrives on the market with a broader range than in previous years.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Of course, there’s been no lack of upgrades across the existing range either, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia.
Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF Sachs components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
250: Ideal for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke bike with slightly less power and torque than the top-of-the-range models to ensure excellent handling.
300: Made for those who like big-displacement engines with outstanding torque at any rpm. The perfect bike for those who enjoy riding long distances on smooth or fast terrain.
Following intensive across-the-range development and technical refinement, the biggest new features on the RR my 2019models can be summed up as:
- New engine control unit (ECU): guarantees a more powerful spark at high revs, improving combustion and engine performance.
- Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
- New BPV exhaust valve opening adjustment (on 300 cc only): allows extremely linear power delivery, creating a high-performance engine that is easy to use under extreme conditions.
- BPV centrifugal unit contrast springs kit (on 300 cc only): supplied with the bike to extend the bike’s scope for personalization according to the rider’s needs. Thanks to springs with a spring rate lower than the standard ones, performance is better at mid-high revs, giving fuller, more decisive power delivery.
- New expansion chamber: ensures increased performance throughout the rev range.
- New ZF Sachs (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
- New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
- New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
- Fully redesigned ZF Sachs shock: with more compact ø 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
- New graphics and colors.
|TECHNICAL DATA RR 250 ENDURO||TECHNICAL DATA RR 300 ENDURO|
|Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port||Frame||Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port|
|Wheelbase||1482 mm||Wheelbase||1482 mm|
|Max length||2172 mm||Max length||2172 mm|
|Max width||807 mm||Max width||807 mm|
|Max height||1270 mm||Max height||1270 mm|
|Seat height||930 mm||Seat height||930 mm|
|Ground clearance||320 mm||Ground clearance||320 mm|
|Footrest height||407 mm||Footrest height||407 mm|
|Dry weight||104,0 kg (front 51 kg; rear 53 kg)||Dry weight||104 kg (front 50 kg; rear 54 kg)|
|Fuel tank capacity||9,5 l.||Fuel tank capacity||9,5 l.|
|Cooling system capacity||1,3 l.||Cooling system capacity||1,3 l.|
|Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft||Front suspension||Hydraulic USD fork with ø 48 mm shaft|
|Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever||Rear suspension||Monoshock with progressive compound lever|
|Shock absorber stroke||135 mm||Shock absorber stroke||135 mm|
|Front wheel travel||295 mm||Front wheel travel||295 mm|
|Rear wheel travel||290 mm||Rear wheel travel||290 mm|
|Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper||Front brake||Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper|
|Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper||Rear brake||Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper|
|Front rim||21 x 1,6 – 36 holes||Front rim||21 x 1,6 – 36 holes|
|Rear rim||18 x 2,15 – 36 holes||Rear rim||18 x 2,15 – 36 holes|
|Front tyre||90/90 – 21||Front tyre||90/90 – 21|
|Rear tyre||140/80 -18||Rear tyre||140/80 -18|
|Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled||Type||Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Bore||66,4 mm||Bore||72 mm|
|Stroke||72 mm||Stroke||72 mm|
|Displacement||249 cc||Displacement||293,1 cc|
|Compression ratio||13,2:1||Compression ratio||11,9:1|
|Exhaust Valve||BPV Systsem||Exhaust Valve||BPV Systsem|
|Starter||Electric starter||Starter||Electric starter|
|Ignition||AC Kokusan – digital CDI with oil pump controller||Ignition||AC Kokusan – digital CDI with oil pump controller|
|Spark plug||NGK BR8ES||Spark plug||NGK BR7ES|
|Induction system||induction reed||Induction system||induction reed|
|Lubrication||Mixing with electrical pump||Lubrication||Mixing with electrical pump|
|Carburettor||Keihin PXK 36||Carburettor||Keihin PXK 36|
|Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch||Clutch||wet multi-disc clutch|
|Primary drive||Z.27/72||Primary drive||Z.27/72|
|Transmission||6 gears||Transmission||6 gears|
|Final transmission||chain||Final transmission||chain|
|Engine oil||SAE 10W/40||Engine oil||SAE 10W/40|
|Consumption l/100 km||2,493||Consumption l/100 km||2,726|
|Pollution Co2 [g/km]||59||Pollution Co2 [g/km]||65|